Thursday, 15 August 2013

The Crafty Oul Biddies : 100% handmade woolies from Co. Kildare

I love showing off 100% Irish products and am very excited to introduce you to The Crafty Oul Biddies - a group of ladies from Co. Kildare who decided to put their combined talents to use and make lots of little children (and parents) very happy with amazing wooly hats, scarves and baby blankies. 

The woolies are simply amazing, if you are a big kid at heart you will love the animated ones, and to be honest I would love to be able to pull them off myself, might look a bit odd rocking up to work with a minion on my head though!!




The ladies use a variety of techniques including crocheting, knitting and a hand loom.

If you are looking for something original and hand made, why not give Jayne (the head honcho) a shout through their facebook page, where she will advise you of pricing, different types of goods, and estimated delivery time. 

What d'ye think lads?

Có x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh wow... I too would luv to be able to rock a minion hat :( **sob** They are some talented ladies tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadly! I used to knit years ago but I've completely forgotten how, I have a couple of minion cross stitch patterns to do but a hat would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!