Wednesday, 25 September 2013

10 products under a €10 - SBBC Day 20

Here are a few things that I love that cost me under a tenner:

This fab chain that i nabbed on ebay cost me €5.99 including postage. I love it, it really perks up a plain black outfit!


After reading all of your storage posts I have been inspired to do an overhaul on my room (as I cant see myself leaving my mams for a while). This acrylic heart shaped storage cost me €5.69 including postage on ebay.

These pots of deliciousness are €1.50 (approx) which you might think is a little expensive for a yogurt, but these glass pots double as as candle holders, desk tidys, lipliner/eyeliner holders, and loads of other storage type things!

Meet Jess - my gorgeous border collie. I picked up her fab bandanna collar on ebay for €6. She looks lovely don't ya think!!

I have a new love for eyeshadow since discovering Maybelline Color Tattoo's. They are fab (I will do a more in dept review) and retail at €7.49

Best matte base primer you will use. If you have oilyish skin you need this Paese primer in your life. Its about €7/€8 on cloud10beauty.com 

I have spoken over and over about the fantastic quality of the Kate for Rimmel lippies, they are €6.99 and flipping amazing.

Dotting tools are all over ebay and if you love nail art you need to grab some. I got a set of five for about €4 including postage.  

Keeping with nail varnish, i really don't think you can go wrong with Catrice. Cheap cheerful and long lasting.
via catrice website
 If you love the caviar manicure but don't want to fork out for Ciate, grab these great little jars for about €3 on ebay. They are soooo pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Love that necklace and have been contemplating getting a paese primer for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!