Monday, 2 September 2013

September Beauty Blog Challenge

Recently I have been trying to blog in more of a regular fashion as opposed to my sporadic posting and Girl Friday's September Beauty Blog Challenge seemed like the perfect way to so this. 

Essentially what it provides me with is an opportunity to follow a little bit of structure while putting my own spin on it, it gives me some inspiration, it will also allow me to discover new blogs and hopefully expose my blog to new readers! I will aim to blog every day in September following the topics that Girl Friday has come up with. 


If you are looking for a bit of motivation why dont you check out the ins and outs of the #sbbc here.

Bravo to Girl Friday who clearly spent a lot of time coming up with both beauty/lifestyle topics.

Có x

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, go you.. I look forward to the daily posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!