I do not have a lot of regrets in my life,
but I have a bit of advice to offer all the same:
1. Be yourself - stop giving a f about what the 'cool' kids think, the likelihood is you will never really be part of their gang and tbh you are better off not being part of the gang.
2. Keep working toward the things you want to achieve in life whether it be career, travel, relationships etc. If you work hard and keep going things will come together,
hard work pays off.
3. Try more sports and activities - this is the best way to meet friends, have fun, and to experience different things.
4. Party as much as you can in college, they will be some of the best days of your life.
5. Do not settle - this goes for everything but in particular in relationships. Do not settle for someone who you do not feel head over heels for. Life is too fucking short. Who cares if you are the only single one in your gang of friends, take life as it comes!!
6. Get as many piercings as you like, when you join the 'professional' world you will be limited so go hell for leather when you can.
7. Dye your hair as many colors as you like, again you will have the rest of your life to have 'regular hair' so go mad!
8. Travel the world, see as much of it as you can, it changes you as a person, it makes you a better person, it opens your eyes.
9. Live the life you want, not what you think other people expect from you.
10. Don't make the effort with people who dont make the effort with you. There are plenty of people out there who want you in their lives, expend your energy on them, not the assholes who dont care.