Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Ten Day You Challenge : Day 7 - Four Books



So its day 7: four books... Ok here goes;

No. 1 > Lonely Planets (as a collection not any in particular) I can not express how much of a lifesaver these books are if you are going to a place you have never been, you can get individual cities, counties, and continents. I lived by one in Thailand and it served me very well. Pick one up if you are off on your travels!

No. 2 > Fifty Shades of Grey is the biggest pile of shite I have ever read, it was painful how crap it was, bring back old school Mills and Boon with a bit of a hand rubbing the leg action. Seriously DO NOT READ THIS.


No.3 > Anna McPartlin 'Pack up the Moon' this is the first book I read that reduced me to tears, I loved it to no end and did not want it to end. It has been a while since I read it but I will defo be reading it again in the near future.


No. 4 > Harry Potter Collection is flipping AMAZING. I don't care what age you are if you enjoy a bit of easy reading you need to get to the library and start reading these even if you have seen the films. Honest to god you will not be disappointed.



AHHHHH I have so may recommendations I could go on an on......

Có  

*all images courtesy of google images: tumblr.com, annamcpartlin.com, therightspotlightreview.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!