Friday, 6 September 2013

Travel Dreams - SBBC Day 6




Travel is something I have done a little bit of over the past few years, covering Thailand, Oz, Alaska, and briefly Canada, but my god my feet are still itchy.
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.

Settling down abroad is not something that appeals to me at all, but travelling to various destinations is something I have great plans of doing over the next couple of years before I have to start considering smallies and the likes!

Here are a few places on my list (and if you have been to any please tell me how amazing they are)
1. Island hopping around croatia 
2. Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos
3. Driving across North America
4. Visiting New York and more importantly the Christmas tree at the Rockefeller Centre (Home Alone is my fave movie)
5. South America
6. Bora Bora
7. African Safari - I had to pick only one destination it would without a shadow of a doubt be Africa, it is the ultimate dream holiday for me. 

There are probably far more but you would be reading forever, so for now they are the top picks and hopefully I will tick some of them off before real life starts coming in to play!!

pssstttt.... Find out what SBBC is here

2 comments:

  1. No.2 and 5. are totally on my list!! Heard so many great things about these places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to number 4, that's the one reason I want to go to New York!! x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!