Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Ten Day You Challenge: Day 8 - Three Films


Uh oh its been a long time since I did this post, but better late than never I suppose!!

So three films, here goes:

1. Prisoners
This is a very recent flick, still in the cinema I'm sure. It stars Jake Gyllenhaal and Hugh Jackman. It's a story of abduction, Hugh being the dad, and Jake the copper. Its probably one of the best crime thrillers I have seen in years. Go see it!!


2. Pitch Perfect
If you are having a bad day and need cheering up, Pitch Perfect is the way to go. 'Fat Amy' one of the main characters is hilarious as is the rest of the film. You don't need to use your brain, just sing a long and be happy!


3. Tarzan
This is probably my favourite Disney film. I love the story, the music and the animation. I'm a big child at heart. 


1 comment:

  1. I really liked Prisoners, thought it was excellent! Pitch Perfect is one of my favourites too, I pop it on whenever I'm not feeling great and it sorts me out completely! Amazing soundtrack as well!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!