Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Things you would like to tax...

I was listening to Hector this am and he was talking about things that we would like to tax. The things coming in were hilarious and I thought I would share with you the things I would like to tax, and hopefully you will tell me yours!!


1. People who don't use the correct lane on a roundabout...

2. People who use their phone while driving...

3. People who look you up and down as much as to say 'the hack of you'...

4. People who smoke right at the doors to any building...

5. People who talk at a concert instead of singing along like the rest of us...

Frustration

Ok so what you are probably gathering that the things I want to tax are the things that really annoy me!! I'd love to hear yours in the comments below!!

Có 

2 comments:

  1. People who leave teabags in the sink. Grr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No 4 is my biggest hate ever! I had to give out to a visitor smoking at a hospital door recently- unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!