Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Stocking Fillers with Catrice ¦ Budget Buys

If you are at a loss for stocking fillers that come in on budget then this lot 
might be right up your street! 
I have mentioned Catrice previously on the blog and I will defo be picking up 
a few bits of theirs (for myself!!) this Christmas! 
Quality of the products are defo not compromised with the purse friendly price tags!



Oh hello festive nails:
Catrice nail varnish's are my go to, the colours are always fantastic and have brill lasting power too!






For those eyes and brows:
This nude palette is a fantastic dupe for a certain raved about palette (you all know which one), and is great for taking your day look to night look for those after work drinks!

€5.49 & €4.49

We have all gone brow crazy (thanks Cara) and I can confirm that this little gem is a must have for all brow lovers, it is simply the biz!!! 


Mwah: 

Again I can confirm that these lip crayons are fantastic, I have one on my desk at all times and they give lots of colour as well as moisture and shine. Get the mistletoe at the ready!


€5.49


Arts Collection: 

Finally if you wanna try a little bit of everything this great compact comes in three different shades ranges. It includes 6 shadows, blush, highlighter and a black eyeliner!


Catrice is available in pharmacies nationwide, Dunnes and Pennys.

Happy Shopping/Self Gifting!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Collections, especially the one in the green box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate the fact you can't get Catrice or Essence here in UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the pink polish is deadly! There's loads of Catrice here but haven't seen those compacts yet :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Catrice stand still has the Glamazonia stuff on it.... I want to see those collections IRL so I can decide which one will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catrice are brilliant, my local stands need updating as well :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!