Thursday, 16 January 2014

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

If you are like me and a bit OCD about taking off your make up, you need, yes NEED to get your mitts on Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. 

The balm is no frills, it looks plain and has no scent, which in my opinion is fantastic especially when you have troubled skin like me. 

I use this cleanser every night, or soon as I get in from work. Its so simple, using your fingers massage the balm on to your face and watch your makeup melt away, no seriously, it literally takes off every single bit of makeup including mascara and eye makeup. I wash it all off then with a facecloth and hot water. 

Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

If you have problem skin like me, this is the best €28 you will spend I promise! I have noticed a massive difference in my skin in terms of pore size, and reduced redness. I've had mine for about two months now and have barely scratched the surface, I will defo get 6 months at least from this one pot. 

I don't know how I survived without this, and I will 100% not be changing from this cleanser for the foreseeable. 

Bravo Clinique, Bravo!

3 comments:

  1. Everybody raves about this cleanser, I am defo sold on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fantastic Donna, u need it!! :)

      Delete
  2. I do love a good cleansing balm and this is one the best I've tried.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!