Friday, 23 May 2014

HealGel Face: Review

As you know by know I’m always having some sort of trouble with my skin, and because of this I have been left with some mild scarring. I was looking for something to help fade these, and when I heard about Heal Gel I just had to know what all the fuss was about. 

HealGel is a range of products, face, eye, body and intensive; created by a team of plastic and cosmetic surgeons with the help of a dermatological biochemist in the UK. It is an aqueous gel, claiming to soothe, repair and protect the skin.

I have been trialing HealGel Face* for app four months now, using it twice per day.
The packaging is not dissimilar to that of clinque, in such a way that it is very clinical which I like, fancy packaging doesn’t do much for me. It comes in a pump action bottle which is great for those of us that get a little too enthusiastic!!

HealGel Face

The product itself is very soothing on the skin, is absorbed almost straight away, and a little goes a long long way. The redness and scarring has most definitely faded, and my skin in general looks like it has a bit more life to it. I have used different oils etc to help with redness reduction but none of them have lived up to this product.

The cost of the product is most defiantly reflected in the quality, RRP is £48, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again as soon as I run out.

If you are struggling with acne scarring and redness I can’t recommend this product highly enough. It has done wonders for my confidence. 

You can check out all of HealGel products right here

Have you tried any other HealGel products?? Lemme know what you think if you have!


*PR sample gratefully received 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!