Thursday, 22 May 2014

Workout/Gym Gear

Aloha All,

Finally feel myself getting back to blogging so thought I'd craic on with something I am currently obsessing over: Workout Gear - more specifically the most obnoxious/bright/patterned pants I can get my paws on!

Lets clear something up though before we start, I am not, I repeat, I AM NOT one of those people who goes to the gym with a full face of make-up and fancy labelled clothes and pretends to workout. I wouldn't be winning any beauty awards leaving that's for sure, but I do like having nice gym gear hence all the ridiculousness you are about to see!!

I've been adding to my collection over the last few months and wanted to share with you some of my favorites:

Top L-R adidas
Bottom L-R adidas & ellesse

The top right, and bottom left adidas pants have a little pocket small enough for a key which is handy, and are both clima-cool material. The top left adidas are cotton but still feel very cooling, as do the ellesse (not sure what material they are made from). 

The quality of all four is just fantastic, they are getting washed all the time and have not lost their shape at all, and are great at keeping the sweat off the body too! (nothing worse than looking at someones sweaty arse in a gym!!)

I bought all of these off Littlewoods Ireland  with prices coming in at €20-€35. 

There are so many more on my wishlist that I need/want so I will keep you all updated with any new purchases on instagram and twitter (@coco_oscarwells)...

If you have any rec's please let me know cause I am als keeping an eye out!!

Có 

1 comment:

  1. Great bottoms I'll be investing in some good gym wear once the little man arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!